Friday, May 16, 2008

Abortion Through Saline Injection

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE AHEAD THAT YOUNG CHILDREN SHOULD NOT VIEW.



Saline Injection is done by inserting a long needle through the mother’s abdomen
and then injecting a solution of concentrated salt into the amniotic fluid. The baby dies through salt poisoning, dehydration, hemorrhages, failures of organs, and experiences convulsions. The child’s skin is chemically burned by the salt as well. It can take several hours for the baby to die in this manner. One to two days later the mother goes into labor and delivers her dead child.


Source: Tennessee Right to Life
http://www.tennesseerighttolife.org/human_life_issues/human_life_issues_abortion_methods.htm
(accessed 21 October 2007)

2 piece(s) of feedback:

Anonymous said...

i had a saline abortion in September of 1973, at that time i was 17 years old. My baby was due in January. Even though it has been 37 years since I allowed such a horrible thing to be done to my unborn child, I have never been able to get over it. At that time I was under my parents control so if I refused they threatened to kick me out of the house. I can't begin to express my guilt and grief! I have tried to forgive myself but I can't. Anybody thinking about doing that please think again. I have so many mental health issues that can be traced back to that one awful day.

Unknown said...

Dear Anonymous - Thank you for being honest about your experience and trying to stop others from repeating your mistake.

My heart breaks for you and I am very sad that you say you are unable to forgive yourself. I pray that one day you are able to, and if you don't already know Jesus I believe you can find your healing and forgiveness in him. He forgives you, even if you are unable to. If you want to chat or talk to someone I'm available by email at sophiesperspective[at]gmail[dot]com

Sophie

 
CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »